Our school is a Bully Free Zone
In our school we say No to bullying. We know how to keep our school a
BULLY FREE ZONE……..
- STOP – Start Telling Other People – Speak Out – don’t suffer in silence
- If you see something – say something! Don’t be a bystander, you can make a difference!
- Who can you tell? Anti- bullying Ambassadors, School friends, Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Parents/ Carers, Lunchtime Staff or any other adult.
Did you know?
- Bullying is the main reason why children aged 11 and under contact Childline.
- 45% of young people experience bullying before the age of 18.
- 36% of young people aged 8-22 are worried about being bullied at school, college or university.
What to do if you are being bullied
If you feel you are being bullied it is very important to speak out! Speak to a trusted adult in the school, at home or upload your concern on to our Tootoot platform for reporting bullying. Never feel that you have to deal with a problem yourself or feel that your voice will go unheard. If you do not feel comfortable using your words, you can always write it down and give it to a trusted adult.