Inclusion Quality Mark Award
WE ARE AN IQM CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE SCHOOL!
What is an IQM school?
The IQM school is likely to see itself as a caring school which:
- Seeks maximum academic success for all students
- Is focussed on the pursuit of outstanding teaching and learning
- Is focussed in the interest of relationships for learning
- Understands and cares for each individual
- Is a loving, fun and humane school
- Works with parents and students to raise standards and achieve excellence
‘Children are valued as individuals within a caring atmosphere and there is a celebration of the cultures of all the school’s pupils in order that they feel understood.’
‘It is an outstanding example of a school committed to meet the needs of its children regardless of what that takes to achieve.’
Please see the full report below.
Our next step is to apply for the IQM Flagship status!
DBJA Inclusion Quality Mark Award
DBJA Awarded Music Mark Status
In February 2017 we were awarded the school Music Mark status for our efforts to ensure there is good music provision at DBJA!
Centre of Excellence Review Report February 2018
Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural Quality Mark Award- Silver standard
Centre of Excellence Review Report February 2019
May / June 2019
More awards for DBJA!!
Dorothy Barley Junior Academy awarded Healthy Schools Awards, Bronze and Silver!